RSS

Yoga For Colored Folk

Lil' Creole Pimp Filed Under: Tags:

According to madeupstats.com, not many Keishas and Tamekas and Jalisas are down for the shalom namaste. Excuse me if that's incorrect, but like KeKe and Meka and LiLi, I don't know shit about yoga. I leave all that I am one with nature and fat trees need love too shit to Solange. I won't acknowledge her parental title on account of her Patra braids, but that's neither here nor there.

If you're like me and the only thing you know about yoga is what Wii Fit taught you, the clip below is just for you.




The Montana Fishburne can be interpreted to be a whole 'nother racehorse, but this blog is rated PG so nevermind all that. Notice how I slipped in like there was no six month absence? Get like me.


1 Response to "Yoga For Colored Folk"

  1. candace Says:
  2. it's about time you posted something creole pimp. you always crack me up when i need a good laugh. i had some dark days years ago when you first started blogging and yours and beyoncitis made me laugh.