RSS

Message From The Management

The Management Filed Under: Tags: ,

Readers, looka here...


Every now and again, we sit back and laugh at people who give themselves too much credit. Singers who can't sing for instance. Songwriters who fly above all the drama, for instance. Select audience members of Wendy Williams's Hasbeen Emporium who show up only to further their career during "Ask Wendy" or "Hot Mess Topics". And last but not least, bloggers who made a lil' money and now they smelling they own piss.

Around here in the Wig Crypt, we have a lil' sayin' about situations like this. "You done got put on and got Creole!" It means, you got a lil' shine, a lil' bank account, a lil' gap in yo' mouth closed, a new wig and now you all beside yourself and Jesus can't even tell you shit. On Hadley, we like to slap the truth into people. The truth in question? Yo' lil' AdSense dollars don't impress me.

My lil' AdSense dollars will be coming soon and I'ma be paying both of my two bills smoove off, if everything goes to plan. But that's neither here nor there nor across the street. [© MY HOMIE TRE]

This is to all bloggers who have showed out a little too much lately.




I can only say so much about bloggers who show up and start showing out like they doing something. So you turned the sidewalk into the catwalk. So what? So you got Solange's number in yo' Motorola sliding phone? So what? So you can buy the new red bottoms for your Aunt Gladys and her life partner Meeka? So what? Bitch, you a still blogger. That's not directed at nobody in specific... but this next paragraph is.

Sandra Rose, grow the fuck up. They gave you a lil' computer time at the retirement home and you don't know how to act, do you? You too old to be beefing, period. You too old to be on the Internet, period. You too ugly to be putting your pictures out there, period. You need to tell Tiny to tell Toya to tell James Hardy he too damn tall to run so fucking slow, IMHO. And tell Toya, next time I'm getting my teeth bleached and I pass by her in the lobby... I don't care if she DID just get her braces tightened, she can fucking say hey or something. She can speak.

But I digress.

Anyway. As the swag effervescent Kid Fury of SO FURIOUS DOT COM once said [last night on TWITTER], Blogger does not equal celebrity. I'm looking forward to the corresponding Fury TV PSA.

I'm looking real hard at you right now. You know who you is. No hate. I ain't mad atcha. But I'm looking REAL hard. This concludes this random rant, cause I know you want me to shut up.... so I'ma shut up.... but when you leave... I'ma start back talking again.


0 Responses to "Message From The Management"