RSS

A Very Important Message From The Management

The Management Filed Under: Tags: ,


Readers looka here...

Every now and again we like to salute a comrade (who shall remain nameless) whose birthday is today. Why are we saluting him? Because we use his likeness and his caretakers haven't slapped us in the face with one of Matthew Knowles' Stacy Adams of Injustice. Thank you, guys. Thank you for not kicking down my door and throwing Creole Seasoning in my eyes while Johnny Law put the cuffs on me. Thank you for not writing a song about me and putting it on the I Can't Clearance Mixtape. You've probably done that and I'll probably cry when I hear it, because I supported you by running out and buying my very own copy of Sol-Angel and The I Ain't Bought A Goddamn Thang.

You know it's hard out here for a pimp, when a pimp's readership wants a daily laugh and you just can't deliver. A fellow blogger once told me, there's only so many ways you can tell the same joke.

"Lacefront this. Bitch I stole yo' crayons that. I threw Mama from the train this. I play in traffic and hiss at photogs that."

I mean, cut me some slack readership. When I come across tidbits of that goodshit you know I'm more than willing to lace you up nice and properlike. But enough about that....

Happy fourth birthday, young toddler who shall remain nameless. Slap a ho for me, which is something you'd NEVER do so I'll change that to hiss at the paparazzi for me and if they tell you that's a great expression you slap them for me. That's something your mom would do.


2 Responses to "A Very Important Message From The Management"

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?
  3. Anonymous Says:
  4. [img]http://clououtlet.com/img/clououtlet.com.jpg[/img]

    [b]Christian Louboutin[/b] is a French footwear designer whose footwear has incorporated beaming, red-lacquered soles that include befit his signature.

    Louboutin helped bring stilettos back into look in the 1990s and 2000s, machiavellian dozens of styles with heel heights of 120mm (4.72 inches) and higher. The originator's self-styled objective has been to "make a run for it a better half look sexy, elegant, to make her legs look as long as [he] can." While he does put up for sale some lower-heeled styles, Louboutin is generally associated with his dressier evening-wear designs incorporating jeweled straps, bows, feathers, clear leather, red soles and other almost identical decorative touches. He is most universally known for his red-bottom high stump shoes, commonly referred to as "sammy red-bottoms." Christian Louboutin's red-bottom colour code is registered as Pantone 18-663 TPX.

    In the face being known in favour of his celebrity clients, he rarely gives shoes away – present discounts a substitute alternatively to his high-profile fans. This behaviour also extends to his close family tree, because he feels that giving shoes away as gifts is unimaginative.

    His single biggest customer is Danielle Bite the bullet, who is purported to own across 6,000 pairs and is known to make purchased up 80 pairs at a lifetime when shopping at his stores.

    (с) [url=http://clououtlet.com]Christian Louboutin[/url]