RSS

This Shit Right Here...

Lil' Creole Pimp Filed Under: Tags: , ,


Niggas. Don't. Preciate. Shit.


I understand that you hungry and all that jazz, but my peoples... Wal-Mart never runs out of food. Stop being so damn greedy and lazy and care yo' ass to the grocery store and find some chicken to fry YO DAMN SELF!? You feel me? No? Well, maybe I'm not clear 'nuff.

POPEYE'S IS NOT OBLIGATED TO FEED YOUR FAMILY*, HO! THIS AIN'T ABOUT YOUR FAMILY! THIS AIN'T ABOUT YOUR FAMILY HO!

Talmbout Popeye's don't wanna make no money? Bye, Felicia. They made enough, they obviously sold out. Sure the price was ridiculously low. Sure. Why not go get you and "your family" [I see you big guy at 0:50] a nice box to bring home? Would these people rather Popeye's stay open, so they can walk in and Keishanana at the front counter tell them they ran outta chicken? They'd be ready to pull KeKe smooth across the counter.

My people. We have got to do better.


*Tee-Tee had first dibs. Fuck off.


0 Responses to "This Shit Right Here..."