RSS

Full Clip: Drake - Forever

Lil' Creole Pimp Filed Under: Tags: , ,




Your favorite rapper's favorite rapper A Pup Named Scooby Drake has dropped yet ANOTHER video. That's right, folks! You heard right. Wheelchair Drizzy is on his grizzy. Nice to see him staying busy while on bedrest for his lil' "slip-up". This fool gon' get enough of not listening to the doctor 'til they cut his leg off, no diabetes.

Cut the check, mayne.

Until then, enjoy the full clip. I'm sure it's exciting and shit. I ain't have time to view it yet. I'm busy tryna find out why he call himself Drake "Drizzy" Rogers. Is Mista Rogers his Daddy? Is he from "The Neighborhood"? Degrassi my ass. Kudos to his poltergeist hand and its Creole Gymnastic feats.


1 Response to "Full Clip: Drake - Forever"

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. Нello, i think that i saw you vіsiteԁ my websitе so i came to “return the fаvor”.
    I'm trying to find things to improve my web site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

    my blog: order online london tantra
    My web page > sensual massage in London