RSS

Lost In Translation

Lil' Creole Pimp Filed Under: Tags:




As Chris Brown's unofficial official life coach, I approve this message:
"While I respect Rihanna's right to discuss the specific events of February 8, I maintain my position that all of the details should remain a private matter between us... At this point, I am taking the proper steps to learn about me and grow from my mistakes... The rest I leave it to God..."  [SOURCE]

What he really meant was...
"I miss the shit outta Rihanna, so I approve anything she's saying but um... she still on that bullshit. At this point, I'm in anger management classes, I keep Virginia's highway systems spic and span, and my dam ain't nothing to sneeze at either... It's the God in me."
Pissy Chrissy, you amuse me. 


TIP #3: Learn. to. shut. the. fuck. up. I want a raise.


1 Response to "Lost In Translation"

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. Can anyone recommend the top performing RMM tool for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: N-able N-central remote support manager
    ? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!