RSS

Why Did I Watch This Whole Video?

Lil' Creole Pimp Filed Under: Tags: , ,


I WANNA BE ONE LESS!

Was this supposed to be funny, because all I did was laugh? This is why I hate hardcore Nicki Minaj fans. If you haven't pressed play, you should really peel yourself away from deciphering Tiger Woods's press conference speech and press play. Press play and you'll find out why I hate my generation. Niggas and bitches vapid like this. Nukkabitches, too. Shit like this is why women weren't allowed to speak in public until 1918. If only she had a father. I refuse to believe she has a father figure. Father figures teach you not to pause mid sentence and cheat out to the camera. What the fuck was she looking at off the side at the 1:32 mark? What was she tryna teach? Who was she tryna teach? No thanks, either way.

AND THEN SHE STARTED RAPPING AND I WANTED TO BE ONE LESS ALL OVER AGAIN!

I hate Big Lil' Kimbo Slice for sending me this. Follow her at @BIGLILKIM.

Update: after the jump.




Shit just got real. Apparently, she's a rapping singer. And... She's performed... In front of people... Living people.


18 Responses to "Why Did I Watch This Whole Video?"

  1. Ralonda Says:
  2. Shoulda never gave you niggas YOUTUBE.
  3. Ralonda Says:
  4. And why'd this ho do number 3 twice? Sigh.
  5. Lil' Creole Pimp Says:
  6. I've cried twice since watching this.
  7. Anonymous Says:
  8. Just when I had my asthma under control, here comes this shit to send me right back to the rescue inhaler.

    Jesus, be a lobotomy...
  9. The IPS Says:
  10. How old is this child?! I think she needs meds. Is she Lil' Mama's sister?
  11. CoCo Divalicious Says:
  12. O_O (unplugs computer, throws it and self out the window. Lands into Leyomi stance, leg up so straight)
  13. Anonymous Says:
  14. She should get on the remix of "Its So Cold In The D"

    I bet she'd GO IN!

    haaaaaa.

    messy hoe.
  15. Anonymous Says:
  16. well at least her lipstick/lip gloss game is proper.

    she used YSL lipgloss.

    and C.O. Bigelow lip glaze.

    but why together? they do two different things. completely unneccessary bulk on the lips!

    PS: She has the brain power of a fuckin walnut.
  17. Lil' Creole Pimp Says:
  18. YSL? She didn't use Yves Saint Shit.

    I REFUSE TO BELIEVE ANYTHING I'M TOLD EVER AGAIN.... EVER!
  19. Anonymous Says:
  20. LOL her lipstick WAS YSL. When she was like "crystal clear" or some shit like that. even though clearly, the shit wasn't crystal clear. it was pink Goddamnit.
  21. Caress Lepore Says:
  22. I'm mad she has to adjust her waist to say no corset.
  23. Daqauri Black Says:
  24. someone push me of a cliff or let me drink some bleach, these bitches need to stop no lie!
  25. katchin05 Says:
  26. She got them boots from Payless. I won't comment on anything else, buz I cannot fathom watching the rest of that foolishness.
  27. Ralonda Says:
  28. I'm, still upset...
    HO, WHERE IS NUMBER 4?!?!
  29. Luvvie Says:
  30. I. HATE. EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!
  31. Daniel Says:
  32. Ralonda, she can't count to 4
  33. JC Says:
  34. She stepped/looked away from the camera on some "Chocolate Rain" shit.
  35. dylantsmith Says:
  36. "I'm flawle...I'm flawly...I'm flawless" <---this is why we can't have nice shit. Gotta be hard to dry off the cookies when you stay busting your ass trying to utter 3 syllables.