RSS

Deuces Motherfucker!

Lil' Creole Pimp Filed Under: Tags: , , , ,



One YAASS! Two YAAASS! Gosselin YAASSS! Duggar YAASS! The healthcare bill done passed and now we can rejoice. Not only can you afford that new hip to continue your #hoshit escapades, but you can get rid of Rush Limbaugh -FINALLY!! Before you go tap dancing in public get a load of this:
Recently, a number of interesting things happened. First, Rush Limbaugh said on his radio show that if the Healthcare Reform Bill passed, he would go to Costa Rica. Second, the Healthcare Reform Bill passed. As you can imagine, this has made a number of people very excited. We are among that number. We want to make sure that Rush is able to make good on his promise, and so we've made this website.
If you got a PayPal account and a dollar then you, too, can help rid the States of hate. Just one dollar a day will feed a hungry child in Africa. Ten will go towards relief in Haiti, Chili, and other places Pat Robertson don't fuck with. Donate to them FIRST then just ONE easy payment of one dollar will get Rush Limbaugh the fuck outta here.

I came across this site and cried. I cried like Jesus. I didn't cry when Obama was declared President-elect because God told me a change was gon' come. I knowed this. But we can finally get rid of Rush which is one less Republican and that makes me cry like everybody at the end of Precious. I'm just so fucking happy.

VISIT A TICKET FOR RUSH TODAY. 

You think I'm playing? HURRY UP AND BYE!


2 Responses to "Deuces Motherfucker!"

  1. TOY COUTURE Says:
  2. LMAO!!!
    Rush, like herpes, will never go away. We can only pray bout it...hopefully his annoying a$$ is a man of his word. I'm donating my dollar today!!
  3. Rissa can make an excuse for anything! Says:
  4. LMAO! YES!