RSS

The World Is Not Safe

Lil' Creole Pimp Filed Under: Tags: , ,



...as long as no one's stopping villains such as 5Ton4Head. I haven't really been the same to her since "it" happened. Mainly, because she's the homie at the Creole HQs now with her and my Granny trading Pokemon cards, hair recipes and disses like old chums. But this... THIS? This super villain costume isn't to be ignored. We shall not sit idly by. Where's Spider-Man?!

Via NYGMAG.


9 Responses to "The World Is Not Safe"

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. Whose shower curtains did she steal?
  3. Jaz Says:
  4. I think I am the only person on earth who loves her skintight Snuggie.
  5. Lil' Creole Pimp Says:
  6. JAZ I'M SO MAD THAT YOU CALLED IT A SKINTIGHT HUGGIE!
  7. Rissa can make an excuse for anything! Says:
  8. I'm not understanding.
  9. Anonymous Says:
  10. Hello. My wife and I bought our house about 6 months ago. It was a foreclosure and we were able to get a great deal on it. We also took advantage of the 8K tax credit so that definitely helped. We did an extensive remodeling job and now I want to refinance to cut the term to a 20 or 15 year loan. Does anyone know any good sites for mortgage information? Thanks!

    Mike
  11. Anonymous Says:
  12. Eat a dick Mike.
  13. Lil' Creole Pimp Says:
  14. And I been looking for a Counter Strike Best Guide!
  15. Anonymous Says:
  16. Flying squirrel game proper.
  17. Anonymous Says:
  18. tramadol online tramadol 50 mg pictures - tramadol ingredients 50 mg