RSS

Back Up Homie

Lil' Creole Pimp Filed Under: Tags:

I just got some good news and some bad news...

GOOD NEWS: I saved a lot of money by switching my car insurance to Dereon.

BAD NEWS: My premium's gone be sky high after I Brandy a few marks. Especially this one...


Who the eff is Lil' Jordan... This lil' "molasses mouth motorscooter" (as my Granny would say) is creeping up on my Creole and getting too close for comfort. Press play on that Dolla/T-Pain 'cause I seriously wanna know WHO THE FUCK IS THAT?!?!?!

A golfing rapper? Damn, homie! I can't have you breaking into the business when my album "The Lil' Creole Pimp Chronicles: The Album" will be in stores soon after Tee-Tee's third album. Well, it won't be in stores at the same time as Tee-Tee's because I've learned from her previous success at shutting hoes down but still expect a track leak or something.

ANYWAYS...

This niglet gotta go, I'm sorry. End of discussion.


0 Responses to "Back Up Homie"