RSS

Message From The Management

The Management Filed Under: Tags:

Readers looka here...

Every now and then we gotta go through shit in our lives that makes it tough to keep up with the things that REALLY matter. Like impersonating a toddler whose main job is immortalizing fuckery and guarding the Wig Crypt.

I'm sorry that I haven't been able to post on the daily like you and I both want but life is so hectic right now. Ups and downs. Smiles and frowns. Shit like that. I know y'all been checking in to see what gifts Baby D left overnight because according to Site Meter, readership has GROWN even though I've been absent. I hate to tell ya but I wouldn't expect a post in the near future at all. Yep. It's like that.

I do appreciate the love and the hate that keeps popping up in the inbox. I also appreciate the fact that y'all still drop by, fingers crossed fondling ya nuts hoping for a new post. Hopefully I can get back in the swing of things but until then pray for a pimp.


0 Responses to "Message From The Management"