RSS

Blacklisted: Billboard Charts

Lil' Creole Pimp Filed Under: Tags:

Photobucket


My big cousin called me this morning and screamed through her Fisher-Price play phone, "Leona Lewis must be stopped. Bitch is number one."

I didn't believe it at first but then I logged onto they site. If you need me, I'll be up in Bobby Buford's Gun Range & BBQ Shack getting a little aim practice in because that heffa must be stopped. Ya dig?

But that isn't the gyst of the situation. I scrolled down just a taste and I saw number three. Ray J? Ray J? Willie Ray Norwood?

Type of shit like this'll make you wanna sprint across the 405 while Brandy is speeding in a 18-wheeler. I'm telling you... people across the country are fulfilling suicide pacts behind this shit.

A 3 year old ain't s'pose to be subjected to such fuckery. And since I was subjected to this... Billboard Charts has been blacklisted.


2 Responses to "Blacklisted: Billboard Charts"

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?
  3. Anonymous Says:
  4. abasyLiailt [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-mobic-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Mobic without no prescription online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-cipro-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Cipro without no prescription online[/url]