RSS

Dancing Queen

Lil' Creole Pimp Filed Under: Tags: , ,



Get into this GloWorm going hard. His tuna on fire and his shit don't stank! The water bottle part? I can't hate. I sweated just watching him sweat. I was waiting for a Leyomi drop so I could see if my ground shook like his would have in the vid, too but... wish in one hand, shit in the other. Which fills first?

Jori sends me shit like this all the time. Yet, I still reply to her tweets like she's a real friend. I hate you a little more each day, Jori.


5 Responses to "Dancing Queen"

  1. The Dior Monster Says:
  2. IM TOO CREOLE FOR THIS SHIT! YOU CANT BE HATIN ME ALL IN THE PUBLIX!
  3. dylansmith1984 Says:
  4. YASS!! I knew there had to be a reason Missy was hiding. but I had no clue it was to do instructional vids. But seriously, why all the sweat? Didn't that queen have a squirrel fan violently wafting them bangs? iCant
  5. Marshae2287 Says:
  6. I threw up my breakfast watchn this M&M triplet clap his thighs
  7. Rissa can make an excuse for anything! Says:
  8. You'd think after all these videos, he'd step the scenery game up or at least go to the park.
  9. Anonymous Says:
  10. Somebody borrowed Wendy's diva fan. GIVE IT BACK!