RSS

Team Chunk Took A Hit Today

Lil' Creole Pimp Filed Under: Tags:



I'll. be. damned. if. this. ain't. the. fuckery. to. end. all. fuckery. Get at him ladies. All that gutty is for y'all and I know you birds want a piece. This cat call himself Young Melo, but to me he's just the Creole version of Goo Berry. Team Chunk, come get ya fam.

And that's all I have to say about  that.


6 Responses to "Team Chunk Took A Hit Today"

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. this reminds me of the movie precious. because you never know whats going on in folks houses. s/he could be living next door to YOU.
  3. M.J. Says:
  4. YouTube needs to be outlawed in 2010.
  5. Anonymous Says:
  6. I just got sick. That really just made my stomach hurt.. +o(
  7. Quick Says:
  8. real. nasty. real. nasty
  9. Unknown Says:
  10. I hate to be the one to tell you but that's a FEMALE...that "he" is actually a she....a self described "stud"...watch the video where that crazy is making a hamburger....SLOW fo' real...
  11. Rissa can make an excuse for anything! Says:
  12. This is all I have to say to you.
    hmph