RSS

Winter Break Begat Youth Fuckery

Lil' Creole Pimp Filed Under: Tags:




Being a celebrity youth, I know I have to uphold a certain image and provide morals for other people's kids. I try to cut back on baby shakings, tire slashings, and the obligatory temper tantrum encourage by hours Grand Theft Auto. For some reason, I want to be this guy when I grow up.

But without the childhood obesity.


3 Responses to "Winter Break Begat Youth Fuckery"

  1. M.J. Says:
  2. A belt! A belt! My hood for a belt to beat this kid's ass!
  3. ESS AY VEE OH EL OH YOO ESS! Says:
  4. **bouncing uncontrollably**
    That's that 2 Live Crew flow there. That half black/half Jap of the group would be proud.

    Now, I'll patiently await for that bitch he was fuckin' to Aaron Reid this seed and for her to say, "NOW who's doing the fuckin', Egg McMuffin?" or something similar.
  5. Rissa can make an excuse for anything! Says:
  6. Jesus.