RSS

Lost In Translation

Lil' Creole Pimp Filed Under: Tags:

FRESH babysitted (yep, babysitted) me once again and I notice her posting Cassie spitting complete and utter bullshit.
“Based on my past and how my last album came out, I really need to come back much much stronger, I wanted to have more personality. I really want to tell a story when I’m doing a song. Vocally, either you like my voice or you don’t. I’m not trying to blow like Mariah, back when she was doing that.”

“People used to give Ashanti a lot of shit and I saw her do the national anthem and kill it. I was like, maybe that’s something that I need to do to show people–I was afraid of the microphone and the stage, but I’m not anymore. I would definitely do something like that.” -
Drawing questionmarks? Let ya boy danYe help ya out with this word problem.

“Now that I look back on when I was fucking Ryan Leslie for tracks, I feel that I need to quit bullshitting with y'all. I can start getting real deep on the track, now that I'm fucking Diddy for tracks, but let's face it... even police sirens put out better notes than I do. You can either think my voice is "cute" or you can either have some common sense. I’m not trying to blow like Mariah back in the day, when she wasn't keeping up with the Joneses [the young crowd]”

“People used to give Ashanti a lot of shit, and I saw her do the national anthem and kill it. That's an opinion, that I figured I had to do in order to keep up with the game. I was afraid of the microphone... at first I thought it was a dick and I was 'bout to go to work on it but than I figured out what it was for and I ain't wanna get put on blast for whatever shot out my mouthpiece. But I’m not scared anymore. I would definitely do something like that.” -
-What Cassie really meant

Get it now?


0 Responses to "Lost In Translation"