RSS

I Blame The Weed Carrier Fucks Up

Lil' Creole Pimp Filed Under: Tags:


I woulda fired my weed-carrier if this would have ever happened to me. Yes, I'm talking 'bout if I was hoo-riding and running red lights with the sticky icky on me and then Johnny Law comes up and throw the silver bracelets on a thug... my weed carrier will most likely be getting his resumé together. You know silver makes me break out. I only rocks the bests of platinum metals and the only fabric touching this ass is ostrich lined Huggies custom made by Tina Knowles.

But I digress.

Anyway... Warren G got locked up and they won't even let him look at cell bars let alone let the brother out. I'ma po' a lil' Welch's Grape Juice out for my boy in hopes that he T.I. the case. Speaking of T.I., I haven't seen Lil' T.I. (the one with the braids) lurking through the playground lately. But that's a good thing.

Warren G has been arrested in Los Angeles on a drug charge after police pulled over the car he was riding in. Police say the 35-year-old rapper was arrested early yesterday (June 8) after being pulled over for a red light violation. Officer Karen Smith says marijuana was found in the vehicle. The rapper’s real name is Warren Griffin III. Both he and the driver, Ryan Butler, were booked for investigation of possession of a controlled substance. They each posted $20,000 bail and were released.

I'm just tripping off the fact that the coppers act like they so surprised Warren G smokes weed. It's fucking Warren G.


0 Responses to "I Blame The Weed Carrier Fucks Up"