RSS

Lost In Translation

Lil' Creole Pimp Filed Under: Tags:


Tee-Tee recently kinda, sorta not really half-way confirmed getting hitched to Uncle Joe.

I don't deny it (the wedding). I just don't talk about it. We've never talked about us and it's kind of protected our relationship. I think it's kept us out of tabloid drama...A lot of actresses that have had successful relationships don't talk about them, so neither do I.
I know some of y'all are drawing blanks and forming mental question marks so allow me to break it down by translating her Beyole [Creole + Beyonce = Beyole] into what she really was saying.
You ain't never saw me saying I ain't marry that boy. It's just that Ion't be running 'round running my mouf 'bout it. You ain't never seent us talking 'bout how we get down and how he lick-it-lick-it or how I slob. That's not something you tell folks. If you keep that to yourself, the relationship will last for an eternity like duhmonds. Them tabloids be all about that drama anyway and I ain't got time for that. You'on't never see Brad and Angelina talmbout, "I put my mouf on her junk and we ate this-and-that this morning for breakfast before leaving the house without combing Zahara's head." So I ain't gotta be talmbout my business neither.

Get it now?

[Spotted @ F&F]


0 Responses to "Lost In Translation"