RSS

Stop Stealing My Apple Juice, Naggah!

Lil' Creole Pimp Filed Under: Tags: ,


IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME SOMEBODY KNOCKED HIM OUT. VANILLA ICE, STEP YA GAME UP!

So Suge Knight got what was coming for him last Saturday at the club.

I ran up on the fool and hit him with a few jabs to the knee area. He fell so damn hard, people in Japan felt the ground tremor and shit.

And Ion't 'preciate how the media talmbout they [his crew full of fuckboys and lackies] threw me on the ground and stomped me? A LIE!!! Kizzy had my lightweight. But on some real shit [1], what she lacks in album sale ability, she more than makes up for in street fightership.

But in hopes that Suge will forgive me and give me free studio time and street cred due to affiliation, I won't blacklist him... THIS TIME!!!

I'll post how it happened tomorrow... 'cause I'm up way past bedtime!

[1] Where props are due. On some real shit, I hate that shit too.

[Story via (feel free to roll your eyes) TMZ]
[Pics from NECOLE BITCHIE]


0 Responses to "Stop Stealing My Apple Juice, Naggah!"