RSS

Say What?

Lil' Creole Pimp Filed Under: Tags:


So... TaMANeka's horseshoe apparently has a VERY big ego...

Usher has hailed fellow singer Chris Brown as a younger version of himself...

...He says, “All of this young energy is great for the industry. Chris is the guy who dances and sings, which is a lot like I do and did as a young artist as well. If time serves us correctly, and artists are continuing to better themselves, then hopefully he’ll follow the same path that I did.”


I'm not saying Usher don't got the room to say Pretty Chrissy is the next U, but damn... did he not have a bowl of humility that morning? I'm the LAST person to speak up for Pretty Chrissy, but damn juke... get off that nigga nuts. Need a condom? Some KY? I mean, damn!!!

Last time I saw an ego this big it was on Janice Dickinson. Tee-Tee was s'posed to be doing a photoshoot with Sports Illustrated and Janice Dick-in-the-mouth gone say some stupid about Tee-Tee "never gone be a big supermodel". Last time I saw Janice's ego... it was rolling on the floor along with her weave and collagen lips after my granny beat that woman like an old rug.

Real talk.


0 Responses to "Say What?"