RSS

Temporarily Blacklisted: Kizzy

Lil' Creole Pimp Filed Under: Tags:

First, peep exhibit A.



Kizzy, I know you think you bad. You ain't bad. You ain't nothing. Stop calling me out just because I got good aim and my hat is harder than it looks. Don't be putting me on blast in front of people.

Until further notice, my clique of gorillas in black tees will be on your ass like cum on Karrine Steffans in the midnight hour. Jokes galore. I hereby, (yep, I said hereby) encourage my clicque of gorillas in black tees to make a Kizzy post about whatever, saying whatever they like. I personally know it won't be the nicest post considering it's Kizzy.

I'm just joking. I love you, Kizzy. But you keep effing with my thug appeal and I'ma permanenatly replace you. Millie, you on deck.


EVEN THE GAY CROWD THINKS KELLY SUCKS.


0 Responses to "Temporarily Blacklisted: Kizzy"