RSS

Dude... You Just Got Punk'd

Lil' Creole Pimp Filed Under: Tags: ,



I need to change this blog's address to Ohthefuckery.com, with the quickness. Beaver-badger-balls-faced Khia is runnin' round tryna save face after being booted off of Miss Rap Supreme. Damn shame, too. Now I have no reason to watch it. Oh well. Nick Jr is my channel anyway. Sorry, VH1.

But I digress.

Anyways, Khia is doing some damage control to her already damaged *making air quotes* "career" by telling radio stations that she sold more albums than MC Serch. Au contrair mon amie! That's French Creole for, "Ay hold up, bitch!"

This is what Serch had to say about Khia:
First things first, I admire that you sold 800,000 records and had a worldwide smash with 'My Neck My Back'. I was speaking to Talib Kweli today and we were talking about how that record was a worldwide smash. In terms of my records sold, you have stated that I have not sold 'Nann' the records you have sold. I think you might have been drinking a little too much of your own Kool Aid on that one. Third Bass had three albums, The Cactus Album, Derelicts of Dialect and a remix album call Cactus Revisited. My remix album sold 850,000 albums by itself. Cactus sold 1.3 million and sells 50,000 records a year for the past fifteen years. Derelicts of Dialect which had our Number 3 pop hit "Pop Goes the Weasel" sold 1.4 million records, 565,000 in the first 28 days. My solo record "Return of the Product" sold 350,000 records, so your album did better than my solo album, GOOD FOR YOU! In total I have sold personally as an artist, over 3.5 million records. Last time I did my math, and I am not that great at it, 3.5 is more then 800,000. Sorry ma, check please.


Personally, I would like to thank MS CHERRY for that One Hit Wonder chant. It's very catchy!




Peep the beaver-badger-balls face via Khia @ 0:09. Khia has been rated NSFL for Not Safe For Life.


0 Responses to "Dude... You Just Got Punk'd"