RSS

I Need To Be Studying Under Them

Lil' Creole Pimp Filed Under: Tags:

Wowzers! Peep the story about some older Creole Pimps from the great state of George and find out on how they do what they do best:

A group of third-graders plotted to attack their teacher, bringing a broken steak knife, handcuffs, duct tape and other items for the job and assigning children tasks including covering the windows and cleaning up afterward, police said Tuesday....
Wanna know the motives?

....The children, ages 8 and 9, were apparently mad at the teacher because she had scolded one of them for standing on a chair... MORE


They make me look like altar boys and shit. I applaud this thugness and praise unto them until they'll put me in they squad and let me put in some work. Everybody gotta start somewhere.


0 Responses to "I Need To Be Studying Under Them"