RSS

Poll Results

Lil' Creole Pimp Filed Under: Tags:

So the results from the test came in? No not the paternity test... We still don't know if Daniel Smith Sr. is my real daddy (how the hell did I get blue hued eyes?). I'm talmbout the poll results.

I asked:

WHICH HEADLINE ARE YOU 'BOUT SICK OF READING?

You said:

A. The Beyigga/Jayonce Wedding - 57% (175 votes)
B. Pretty Chrissy/5Ton4Head's Publicity Love - 8% (27 votes)
C. Female Rappers Doing Everything But Rapping - 13% (42 votes)
D. Mariah's Photoshopped Weight Loss - 19% (58 votes)

That came to a total of 302 votes which was highly unexpected... glad to see y'all know how to read, choose, point & click. Got a mind of your own, I see. Unlike some PEOPLE.

I'm just upset that y'all actually wanna see more of Pretty Chrissy and 5Ton4Head. Do I have to blacklist my readership?


0 Responses to "Poll Results"