RSS

Wedding Bells & Brawls / Blacklisted: Superhead

Lil' Creole Pimp Filed Under: Tags: , , , ,

So I'm at my Tee-Tee and Unc's funer... wedding. I meant wedding. And everything was going smooth...

Up until the point where I had to cut the shit outta Superhead? No not like that. Even if I didn't think she had cooties (b/c she totally does) I wouldn't go anywhere near her to "cut". What I mean is I literally cut her. Bitch stood up on the "if anyone think there's any reason this couple should not wed part" she gone stand up and bring up Uncle Joe's illegitimate churren. I dragged her by her Yaki and beat her ass down the church steps. Bitch spit on me. I don't want what she got. So I cut her ass.

Problem with it?

I mean, I didn't come to the wedding to act no fool. I was just bearing the ring and then I was gone get busy at the reception. But now... I gotta go to trial. Excuse me while I hustle up the rest of this bail money for my money. Y'all know she ain't making no real money no way.


0 Responses to "Wedding Bells & Brawls / Blacklisted: Superhead"