RSS

Tag Is A Game For Kids

Lil' Creole Pimp Filed Under: Tags:

...And it's good thing that I'm under five, because I love tag. I play it occasionally with my crew. Zahara say I be hitting her too hard when I tag her. My favorite game is hide-go-get-it but I digress.

I was tagged first by SANE.

Quirky Facts

1. If it's on VH1, I'll watch it. Flavor Flav!!!

2. I often fantasize about ATL holding a Freaknik for toddlers.

3. I ghostwrite for Trina, Khia, Akon & Bow Wow. All they good shit, I wrote.

4. I like playing Jacks and Uno Cards.

5. I once helped Kizzy brush wigs in the wig crypt.

6. I don't tell a lot of people this but I suck at doing push-ups. My arms still too small to lift my body.

Now I'm tagging.

---

Now here is what you do:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules in your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Now I am going to tag NECOLE, JUSTIN TIME, FAKE JANICE COMBS, RICH, ODARA & THE IPS.


0 Responses to "Tag Is A Game For Kids"