RSS

Where Props Are Due

The Management Filed Under: Tags:

Readers looka here...

Every now and again you gotta look back on yo' influences and the bloggers that paved the way for you to provide fuckery and nonsense for other people's enjoyment and expect nothing in return. I'm sure many of you are familiar with them and you pull your nose hairs out frantically trying to figure out who the people behind it could be. I don't know. Stop asking! But what I do know is, I'm happy they're back in action. And killing it I might add.

I'm, not Baby Daniel, the real me is giving big shouts and major props to Beyonceitis for coming back into the infotainment/fuckery-induced blogging business and killing me softly with their LATEST POST.

And that pic. Priceless. Photoshop is truly ungodly.


0 Responses to "Where Props Are Due"